Business Support Fund - Third Round VIC
The Business Support Fund provides businesses in specific industry sectors with funding to help them survive the extended period of restricted trading.
Applications will remain open until funds are exhausted or until 11.59pm on 23 November 2020, whichever is earlier.
What is available?
Funding of between $10,000 and $20,000.
Who is this for?
Victorian businesses in specified industry sectors.
This round of funding aims to support businesses in industry sectors that have been restricted, heavily restricted or closed as a result of continued COVID-19 restrictions, including those in:
- sports and recreation
Grants may be used to help the business to:
- meet business costs, including utilities, salaries or rent
- seek financial, legal or other advice to support business continuity planning
- develop marketing and communications activities
- carry out any other supporting activities related to the operation of the business
Eligible businesses receive:
- $10,000 if its annual payroll is less than $650,000
- $15,000 if its annual payroll is between $650,000 and less than $3 million
- $20,000 if its payroll is between $3 million and up to $10 million
To be eligible, businesses must:
- operate a business located within Victoria
- participate in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme
- employ staff and be registered with Workcover Insurance with WorkSafe Victoria
- had a annual payroll of less than $10 million in 2019-20
- be registered for goods and services tax (GST)
- hold an Australian business number (ABN)
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator
How do you apply?
You can find out more about eligibility and how to apply at Business Support Fund - Third Round.