The Dandenong Lapidary Club is a social club where members can learn about gems, minerals and metals, and how to work with them to create beautiful pieces.Club opening times are Monday and Thursday evenings from 7:30pm to 10:30pm.
The Club is located at 358 Cheltenham Road, Keysborough. You can find us immediately behind the Keysborough Bowling Club.
– Cuting and polishing rocks and gemstones
– Identifying rocks, minerals and gemstones
– Making Chainemaille jewellery
– Weaving copper and silver wire into jewellery
– Making traditional and modern jewellery
– Making gem trees
– Stringing pearls & beads
– Setting gemstones
– Fossicking for gemstones here in Victoria